We are open, and our attorneys and staff are working from home. You may reach us by phone or you can email email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Our attorneys are monitoring all of the latest developments affecting your employment in the face of COVID-19. Follow our blog to stay up to date. If you need employment assistance, please contact us.
Insurance companies are an essential service and are operational. If you’ve been injured, don’t delay pursuing your claim. We are here and ready to help you.
- How Nursing Homes Must Battle COVID-19
- Essential Business and Operations under Ohio’s Stay at Home Order
- Expanded Access to Unemployment Benefits in Ohio
- More Families First Coronavirus Response Act Guidance for Workers
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What Does It Mean For Workers?
- ‘Scared to Death’ by Arbitration: Companies Drowning in Their Own System https://t.co/dO8bc4wU0x
- More Families First Coronavirus Response Act Guidance for Workers https://t.co/VAsYVhL3Od
- Missing Cincinnati @Reds' festivities today? Check out @randyfreking's opening day podcast to celebrate… https://t.co/QMZPDOJI9h
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.