We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- Equal Pay Progress
- Massachusetts Judge Sued For Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment In The Restaurant Industry And The One Fair Wage Campaign
- The Days Of Weinsteins and Roses
- Losing a job after reporting an act of bigotry
- In case you missed it, today’s Cincinnati Edition featured our managing partner, Kelly Mulloy Myers, in a discussio… https://t.co/zHjcuWIP0n
- An estimated 250,000 pregnant workers each year are denied accommodations (such as a specialized chair for the cubi… https://t.co/KY4qcV98e7
- Why You Should Tell Your Co-Workers How Much Money You Make https://t.co/lcjNOmwIAv
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.