We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- The FAIR Act Would End Forced Arbitration and Help Workers Protect Their Rights
- Personal Injury Claims During a Pandemic and Beyond: Snow & Ice; Nothing is Nice
- ALERT: Changes to Ohio Law Shortens Deadline for Filing Employment Discrimination Claims
- Ohio Employers Cannot Use Employee Handbooks to Shorten Time Limits for Their Workers to File Discrimination Claims
- ALERT: New Ohio Law Makes Important Changes to Procedures and Deadlines for Employment Discrimination Claims
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.