We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- Women Workers Suffer 100% of All U.S. Job Losses in December
- In Win For LGBTQ Rights Federal Court Strikes Down Ohio Policy Blocking Transgender Residents From Changing Sex Marker On Their Birth Certificates To Match Their Gender Identity
- Can Employees Be Required to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- “Super Six”: 6 FMR Attorneys Recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers 2021
- SCAM ALERT: Ohioans Who Received Pandemic Unemployment Benefits Being Targeted
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.