We are open, and our attorneys and staff are working from home. You may reach us by phone or you can email email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Our attorneys are monitoring all of the latest developments affecting your employment in the face of COVID-19. Follow our blog to stay up to date. If you need employment assistance, please contact us.
Insurance companies are an essential service and are operational. If you’ve been injured, don’t delay pursuing your claim. We are here and ready to help you.
- ALERT: OHIO LEGISLATURE PUSHING FOR NEW IMMUNITY LAW THAT PUTS OHIO EMPLOYEES AT RISK
- Signs That A Layoff in the Age of COVID-19 Might Really Be Age Discrimination
- Former Female Senior Director of HR for Cincinnati Electronics Wins Reversal of Summary Judgment Decision and New Trial
- Sixth Circuit Decision is Win for Workers: Courts, Not Arbitrators, To Decide Whether There is Valid Arbitration Agreement and Burden to Prove Agreement Is on Employers.
- Contrasting Standards of Proof for Discrimination Claims
- Four questions workers have about reopening in a pandemic: https://t.co/kRSGNOXZqb
- "Freaking Out About Work," a podcast by @randyfreking, continues to roll out episodes -- most recently on age discr… https://t.co/wI9RKBoEeb
- Excellent advocacy by partner @katidaughtrey! L-3 HR Director’s Sex-Based Retaliation Suit Revived by 6th Cir. https://t.co/oJXlgQsrsw
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.