We are open, and our attorneys and staff are working from home. You may reach us by phone or you can email email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Our attorneys are monitoring all of the latest developments affecting your employment in the face of COVID-19. Follow our blog to stay up to date. If you need employment assistance, please contact us.
Insurance companies are an essential service and are operational. If you’ve been injured, don’t delay pursuing your claim. We are here and ready to help you.
- Personal Injury Claims During a Pandemic & Beyond
- Requesting Leave under the FFCRA when your Child’s Summer Camp or Summer Program Has Been Cancelled Due to Coronavirus
- Historic Victory: Federal Law Protects Gay and Transgender Employees From Discrimination
- Businesses Are Reopening. What Does This Mean For Employees?
- ALERT: OHIO LEGISLATURE PUSHING FOR NEW IMMUNITY LAW THAT PUTS OHIO EMPLOYEES AT RISK
- In a historic ruling, the Supreme Court held today that sexual orientation and gender identity are protected traits… https://t.co/IvHn3NHAH2
- Four questions workers have about reopening in a pandemic: https://t.co/kRSGNOXZqb
- "Freaking Out About Work," a podcast by @randyfreking, continues to roll out episodes -- most recently on age discr… https://t.co/wI9RKBoEeb
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.