We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- SCAM ALERT: Ohioans Who Received Pandemic Unemployment Benefits Being Targeted
- Telework During the COVID-19 Crisis – Can Employees with Disabilities Keep Working from Home after Businesses Reopen?
- Personal Injury Claims During a Pandemic & Beyond: I contracted COVID-19 at work—do I have a personal injury claim?
- Personal Injury Claims During a Pandemic & Beyond
- Requesting Leave under the FFCRA when your Child’s Summer Camp or Summer Program Has Been Cancelled Due to Coronavirus
- FMR partner Kati Daughtrey Neff and her client, Kathy Docter, appeared on the PBS NewsHour last night. They discuss… https://t.co/Mhfi4Hd3yX
- In a historic ruling, the Supreme Court held today that sexual orientation and gender identity are protected traits… https://t.co/IvHn3NHAH2
- Four questions workers have about reopening in a pandemic: https://t.co/kRSGNOXZqb
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.