We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- Equal Pay Progress
- Massachusetts Judge Sued For Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment In The Restaurant Industry And The One Fair Wage Campaign
- The Days Of Weinsteins and Roses
- Losing a job after reporting an act of bigotry
- Case w/petition pending at SCOTUS scheduled for today's conference involves a school coach's 1st Am. rights and Tit… https://t.co/RKHIFEKCtO
- We are having a holiday open house tonight, 4:30 to 7:30. Stop by to say hello and pick up a copy of @randyfreking's Opening Day book!
- Blind substitute teacher suing Lakota, Fairfield for discrimination will take case to jury https://t.co/iCsstW1nNL
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.