We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- Ohio Unemployment Claimants with Overpayments Can Now Apply for Waivers
- Farmworkers lost in the Supreme Court. What about the rest of labor?
- The NCAA and Student Athletes: Compensation for a Unique Labor Force
- Ohio Reinstates Weekly Work-Search Requirement for Those Receiving Unemployment Benefits
- Will Ohio Waive Repayment of Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Overpayments?
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.