- UPS Hit With $5.3 Million Dollar Verdict In Hostile Work Environment Case
- Deadline TODAY to file for Duke settlement
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Stars Fight For Equal Pay
- Mississippi Makes Discrimination Against LGBT Persons The Law In The Hospitality State
- First Lawsuits Asserting Sexual Orientation Discrimination Filed By EEOC
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries. › Learn More