We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- Who Benefits From Paid Family Leave? American Workers and Employers
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Fights For Equal Pay for Equal (or Better) Play
- The Backlash Against Noncompetes– Good News for Workers and Wages
- Equal Pay Progress
- Massachusetts Judge Sued For Sexual Harassment
- Oregon enacted a powerful law that would, among other things, prevent employers from including NDAs in employment c… https://t.co/rNMwZX3bcA
- How a rare plant could cost two professors their careers https://t.co/c236w6a2IF
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Fights For Equal Pay for Equal (or Better) Play https://t.co/YxCuTWszrb
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.