Randolph H. Freking
phone (513) 721-1975
fax (513) 651-2570
Randy Freking lives in Cincinnati with his wife, and they have four children. He is the founding partner of the midwest’s largest law firm devoted primarily to the rights of employees, whether they are minimum wage workers or high level executives.
Mr. Freking is a frequent lecturer on employment law and has successfully represented many employees in trials in state and federal courts in Ohio and Kentucky since December, 1990, securing several million dollar plus jury verdicts.
Randy is Chair of the Cincinnati Employment Lawyers Association, has been recognized in every edition of “Best Lawyers in America” since 1994, has received “Super Lawyer” designations since its inception, has been one of the top 10 vote recipients in Ohio for the designation of “Super Lawyer” in 2006 through 2014 surveys of Ohio lawyers by Law and Politics Magazine, was recognized by Cincinnati Magazine as one of the most influential lawyers in Cincinnati in October, 2008, and has been recognized annually by Cincy Business Magazine as one of Cincinnati’s “Leading Lawyers”.
Mr. Freking also serves as a private mediator to resolve civil disputes whether they are employment, commercial, or other types of disputes. Randy has participated as an advocate in hundreds of mediations and received his formal mediation training at the University of Pepperdine College of Law’s Strauss Institute in 2009.
Freking Myers & Reul is based in Cincinnati and also has offices in Dayton, Ohio and Denver, Colorado. Randy is licensed to practice in Ohio, Kentucky, and Colorado.
- Partner, Freking Myers & Reul, LLC, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate and Partner, Frost & Jacobs, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Member, College of Labor & Employment Lawyers
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Ohio Association of Justice
- Chair, Cincinnati Employment Lawyers Association, 1993-Present
- Co-Chair, American Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Subcommittee on Professionalism and Ethics, 2000-Present
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association, 1982-Present
- Member, National Employment Lawyers’ Association, 1992-Present
- American Bar Association (Member, Labor Law and Employee Rights and Responsibilities Committees), 1992-Present
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member, Labor Law Committee), 1983-Present
- State of Ohio
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- State of Colorado
- “Best Lawyers in America” (Woodward-White), included in every edition since 1994.
- Fellow, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, 1994 – present
- No. 2 Lawyer in Ohio, Law and Politics Magazine, January, 2007.
- One of Top Ten Lawyers in Ohio, Law and Politics Magazine, 2006-2009
- Ohio “Super Lawyer”, 2004-2014
- Selected “Best of Class” by BESTOFUS.COM in Employment Law, 2006
- Cincy Business Award, Top Labor/Employment Lawyer in Cincinnati, Ohio (Winter, 2005, February, 2006, January, 2007, January, 2011)