Erin M. Heidrich
phone (513) 721-1975
fax (513) 651-2570
Erin Heidrich graduated summa cum laude from Chase College of Law. At Chase, Erin was a senior articles editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review, co-chair of the Chase Public Interest Law Group, and a member of the arbitration team. Before law school, Erin was a high school English teacher. As a law student, she was an Americorps JD clerk at the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati, where she researched racially-motivated school discipline and worked on a multi-plaintiff civil rights case against a large Cincinnati school district. In her final year of law school, Erin was a student clinician at the Children’s Law Center in Covington, KY, where she helped represent children in school, delinquency, and family matters. Since joining Freking Myers & Reul, Erin has represented children and their parents in school discipline, discrimination and special education matters. She has also represented employees in all areas of employment law. Erin has been designated an Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2019.
- Associate, Freking Myers & Reul LLC
- Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- School Law
- Chase College of Law, J.D
- University of Sheffield, M.A.
- Northern Kentucky University, B.A.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- State of Ohio
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- HONORS AND AWARDS
- Judge Judy West Award (2014) — Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section.
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019)