Erin M. Heidrich
phone (513) 721-1975
fax (513) 651-2570
Erin Heidrich is a graduate of Chase College of Law. At Chase, Erin was a senior articles editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review, co-chair of the Chase Public Interest Law Group, and a member of the arbitration team. Before law school, Erin was a high school English teacher. As a law student, she was an Americorps JD clerk at the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati, where she researched racially-motivated school discipline and worked on a multi-plaintiff civil rights case against a large Cincinnati school district. In her final year of law school, Erin was a student clinician at the Children’s Law Center in Covington, KY, where she helped represent children in school, delinquency, and family matters.
- Associate, Freking Myers & Reul LLC
- Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- School Law
- Chase College of Law, J.D
- University of Sheffield, M.A.
- Northern Kentucky University, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- HONORS AND AWARDS
- Judge Judy West Award (2014) — Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section.