We're employment lawyers who fight for the rights of working people.
- Changes to State Laws in California and New York Strengthen Protections for Victims of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- How an Employer Asking About your Prior Salary Keeps Women Earning Less than Men
- Equal Pay for World Cup CHAMPIONS’ Play– Update
- Iboga plant threatens professors’ jobs
- Who Benefits From Paid Family Leave? American Workers and Employers
Fighting for you is what we do.
Listening to you comes first.
Freking Myers & Reul is a general litigation firm based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our mission is to help working people and injury victims. We do that by meeting with you in person to understand your concerns and goals, which will always serve as our guide as we continue to represent you. Our attorneys and staff are skilled at listening to your needs, and aggressively advocating for you as part of our larger mission to advance the rights of working people and people with serious injuries.